MTech MT423 Laser Engraved Personalized Pocket Knife, Valentines Day Gifts for Husband, Dad

  • FAST SHIPPING - Orders typically ship the next business day
  • PROFESSIONALLY ENGRAVED - Your choice of up to two lines of text is laser engraved deep into the wood so the text is dark and easy to read
  • STAINLESS STEEL BLADE - 3CR13 Stainless steel blade with dual thumb stud can handle any job with it's razor sharp edge
  • POCKET CLIP - Pakkawood handle with belt/pocket clip, so you always have convenient access to your knife
  • PERFECTLY SIZED - 4.5" long when closed, 3.25" blade, 4 ounces

My wife ordered this knife for me to use in my job as a police officer. I absolutely loved the quality of the knife and the fact that it was engraved with my name! I can't tell you how many comments I have received on how cool it is and how many people want to see it! After about 13 months of use I did have one problem no, the clip broke off after three of the screws failed. This was probably more due to the fact of how often I use the knife than any quality issues! I sent a note to the seller who immediately contacted me and offered a replacement without question! Very seldom does one seat customer service as good as this! So I will be boxing up my knife to send back for replacement or repair and I cannot wait to receive it back for use on the job! I promise you will not find a better quality knife in the marketplace! The blade itself is every bit as sharp as it was the day I got it! Highly recommend!

I usually don’t write reviews but I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my younger brother who is in the military and it was his favorite present! I kind of want to order one for myself. My favorite thing (other than the sharpness) is the clip it has so you can attach it to your jeans or belt for easy carry. Would definitely recommend.

I got this for my husband for our 5th wedding anniversary. He absolutely loves it and has it where ever he goes. The only issue he seems to have is the clip on the back isn't as tight as it used to be. It slides out of his pocket even if it's clipped to the inside. Update: the customer service department contacted me and asked about the clip and told me how to fix it. This changed my rating from 4 stars to 5 stars because they went above and beyond to help us out and try to fix the clip on the back. Great customer service is always needed and wanted.

Gorgeous product. The knife is sharp and half serrated to its useful in different ways. The metal is strong as well. The handle is very high quality and the engraving looks exactly like the preview photo so you arent surprised in any way when it arrives! Its very well made so i'd definitely recommend this to any knife lovers. My dad loves his!

Got this for my boyfriend and I really love that I was able to do three initials instead of two. He absolutely loves it I'm so happy with this purchase I would definitely buy it again. It looks a little small but the knife is really sharp my boyfriend already plans to use it to cut fishing lines when he goes fishing or just for everyday use.

Ordered as a graduation gift with the boy's name and date of graduation. He loves it and says he carries it with him all the time. The wood handle was really pretty. My only complaint is that sometimes the darker grain in the wood made the personalization a little harder to read, but I would order it again.

I ordered this knife the week before Father's Day and was so afraid it wouldn't come in before Sunday, but I was happily surprised when I got it that Saturday and was able to gift it to my Dad on time!! The knife looks just like I was expecting and is high quality with a cheap price tag. The blade itself if sturdy and very sharp. I highly recommend this product!

I got this for my husband for Father’s Day and he is going to love it! The engraving is done very well and the writing is beautiful. The knife has a very sharp and sturdy blade, as well as a window breaker and seatbelt cutter. A very handy tool and a great gift.

Got this for my Dad for Father's Day and he was so happy with it. He actually uses it at work daily and had to show all his co-workers. Great daily knife.

I can't believe how quickly I received this engraved knife. It came within days and the engraving was a really nice touch. It's great quality too. I ordered one for my husband and one for my father. They received them at separate times and both commented on what good quality it was. Definitely worth the price

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anker iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector with Retina Display and Easy Installation (Not Compatible with iPad Mini 4)