OxGord Executive Storm-Proof Car Cover - 100 Water-Proof 7 Layers -Developed for Any All Conditions - Ready-Fit Semi Glove Fit - Fits up to 200" Inches

  • DIMENSIONS: Fits up to 204 Inches - XL / Extra Large Cover Size 17.06" L x 4.59" W x 4.43" H
  • MADE OF: Water-Proof 5 Layers - 3 Layers of Spunbond Polypropylene + 1 Layer of Micro-Porous Film + 1 Layer of Soft Fleece
  • FEATURES: Reinforced Seams - Superior Breathability - Front and Rear Elastic Hems & Draw Strings - To Ensure a Snug Semi Glove Fit
  • INCLUDES: Storage Bag and Antenna Patch - Tie Down Security Grommets for Helps Prevent Theft & High Winds.
  • Made by a trusted company OxGord

A real car protector. Having just relocated from sunny California (had a garage), to snowy Wyoming (have a carport), where recently the temps have been as low as -25 degrees & there has been (at least where I live) up to 16" of snow, I knew a car cover was going to be a necessity. Searching the internet was enough to give me a heart attack when viewing the prices of these things. YES... I know you get what you pay for, but having just moved I simply could not afford to pay $150 - $300 for a fitted cover. True, the more expensive models have more 'fluff' than this one did, but REALLY, how many layers of lining do you really need to protect your car. I finally decided to check out Amazon & they actually had this cover for my Classic 2004 Chevy Cavalier LS Coupe & the price was something I could live with. It has protected my car through a couple of blizzards, 40-60 mile winds (without being tied down) & freezing weather & the car still looks like it's just been detailed. Which was done just before I left California. I'm not dealing with thick frost on my windows & have very little concern about the finish on the car because it is completely covered whenever it's not in use. This cover is not a 'custom fit' car cover. It is big enough that it could possibly cover my sisters SUV, which means that it hangs all the way down to the cement flooring in the carport. As a matter fact, there have been a couple of days where we had freezing weather & the part of the cover that was on the cement was actually frozen solid to it. LOL... Since I wasn't going any where there were no worries. Otherwise, some warm water & a little patience would get the cover off & I could slip, slide & watusi down the ice covered streets of my little part of Wyoming. Highly recommend. Even if it doesn't last as long as the higher priced companies out there.

First of all, I was surprised to see the package that looked to be a big ball of plastic sealed in a plastic bag. Then I read the instructions on how to open the package. And it blew me away, from the beginning I was upset with this ball of plastic that was delivered to me. So I settled down and read the instructions of the contents that I received. I took a small razor blade and cut the outer part of the plastic package, it was as if the package was a ballon. Then I cut open the package completely open, and found out that it was vacuumed sealed. My anger went to happiness, I went to my car opened the Cover on to the Car, felt the Covers contents inside and out. And was very satisfied with my purchase, and will recommend this Car Cover to anyone of it's quality and it's guarantee, absolutely Water proof no leaks no sweating underneath and air ventilated with the security cable. I am very highly impressed and very happy and satisfied.This looks like I've made the best choice ever, of the pass Car Covers I purchased and extremely affordable, In three weeks i've been getting compliments from all my friends and their friends, this car cover is the way to go!!!!!

We used it to cover our classic '72 CONVERTIBLE 442 OLDS while outside in a very dusty and extremely windy area. We didn't even put the top up! We could not believe how well it worked. It is heavy, but breathable and protected it from the wind, the rain, and the dust! It never even got close to blowing off! We lost another brand that way and are so pleased with this brand and so very glad we bought it. It was well worth the money in our opinion! Like the name says 'storm-proof' and it definitely is!

It’s been great . It is truly waterproof ! It’s been on my 1970 ragtop Dodge Challenger for 6 months. We live in the northeast so this cover sees rain,sleet ,snow and sun ! The water still beads up even in the wettest weather. My car is not mint just a seasonal fun driver but I still wanted to protect it . I’m not sure how it would do on a car with perfect paint finish ... those belong in a garage anyway

I ordered this cover for my son's car according to the ordering for a particular car and model. We'll, it is more like a universal car cover and it is so big that didn't fit his convertible camero right at all. We have to use lots of bungee cords to keep it from flying away because it's so big.

I have only had this cover for a couple days and will update if things change. I got my car cover a few days ago and have been using it since. It was a little large however that is not an issue for me. I would rather have it a little to big than too small and not fit. It does what it is advertised to do. Water does not get in. In certain climates when it is hot it can cause some condensation underneath the cover but since it is one way breathable it dried out fairly quickly and I have not noticed any water under the cover since. The material itself feels durable enough. If you have ever had a waterproof tent imagine that except with a soft interior. The customer service for Won Lane is amazing for this product. In the instructions for installation that it said there was an included rope to help tie it down using the grommets on either side of the car. However, I noticed there was no rope that came with mine. I contacted their customer support on a Saturday night and they promptly responded asking for my order details. By Sunday morning they had offered to either replace the product or give me a partial refund. I took their partial refund as it was plenty to cover the cost of what a rope would be and in fact I could by a lock kit and still be paying less than what I paid for the original product originally. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend this product.

Quality far superior to that junk in the retail stores. Waterproof. Soft underside won't scratch paint*. Perfect fit for my 2014 Nissan Altima S. * ONLY put your cover on immediately after washing/drying your car, otherwise the grit will get trapped between the cover and paint, and covering the car in that condition will actually scratch it worse than no cover at all.

Best cover I've ever owned... Its 100% water proof. Puddles of water don't seep through. It withstood a week of monsoon rains, and hence my car was dry as a bone underneath. Pliable, light, breathable, safe on all types of paint... and it has an elastic drawstring to keep it tight so it won't fly away in a wind storm. What more could you ask for. I've paid twice the price for garbage covers that trapped dirt and soot in them, were heavy and didn't protect against weather worth a &$^#. Great cover 5/5.

Beautiful quality product. Super heavy material. Very impressed with build quality. Seams vulcanized. Well worth the money. Very happy and will buy again. Update....bought a 2nd for a diff car. Great cover. Check Amazon for the sizing....I won't know what will fit your car.

Awesome cover...fits my 2009 Mustang GT...with raised hood scoop...repels rain and the dark gray color works well. Would recommend putting a couple of bungie cords through the hole eyelets located on driver and passenger doors, through the under neath the car on windy days. Seems to do the job just fine. Folds up well with minimal effort to store in the car trunk. Would recommend this cover. Good price, great cover !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anker iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector with Retina Display and Easy Installation (Not Compatible with iPad Mini 4)