The Ghosts of Centre Street (The Hauntings Of Kingston Book 3)

The Ghosts of Centre Street (The Hauntings Of Kingston Book 3)

Kindle Edition
339
English
N/A
N/A
16 Sep

He’s the new gatekeeper to hell


Barry is the old lady’s favorite cab driver. Not only is he funny and sweet, but he also has the sixth sense, just like she does. She bequeaths the mansion to him and his pregnant wife upon her death.

She never told him that the house sits on mystical ley lines, that it’s haunted with her ancestors as well as demons, and it will be his responsibility to keep evil forces at bay.

As if that’s not bad enough, the old lady’s nephew, a twisted bitter man is determined to claim his legal rights to the house. He appreciates the power of the house and intends to use it. He’ll stop at nothing, even murder to attain it.

Will Barry and his family survive the evil enemies that threaten their sanity and their very lives?


Any reasonable person would flee, but they can’t. If they do, an unspeakable evil will be freed. They have to stand and fight, no matter the cost.
No matter the grief.
A powerful tale of gruesome spirits and ordinary people colliding in a supernatural thriller!

Special Bonus Book: Legacy (The Mystical Veil) is included free!

Reviews (106)

Good, but....

I enjoyed this installment quite a bit. But the only problem that I had is that the book is actually only 40 pages! I have no idea is this supposed to be the norm in books now, but if you pay for a whole book, you expect to be more pages.

Good story.

There are two stories in here. I already read. Barry and Myra inherit an old house. Barrt discovers there are friendly and dangerous forces in it. I liked it very much. Good suspense and scary scenes

Good vs. Evil

This is the second book I've read by this author & she didn't let me down. What would you do if you inherited a home by someone and then to find out there's more than meets the eye to the house? This is a great story that has twists and turns or good vs. evil. I do hope there will be another book continuing on with Barry & his family not to mention what the connection was with Stellar & Barry.

so good!

For a "new aurthor" she can scare the crap out of me! That is hard to do! I have enjoyed every one of her books. There is only one left that I haven't read yet. I hope she will have another one really soon!

Good book

Fast paced. Good story line. A little spooky. Found it to be well written. Enjoyed it very much. Would recommend. Read other books from this author and were just as good.

A good story!

This book is worth the read. Would be great if it went into more detail. What happened to Evelyn? Did she stay around or did she leave?

Great story

I loved the story line an character's in this book. The feeling of family really comes through. Maybe only one note is the spell checker go over the book again, but I don't mind a few mistakes when I'm read something I enjoy.

Poignant sensitivity

Must say I loved every word. The story makes you laugh carry all of me did not want it to end wow and that isn't adequate highly recommended for reading pleasure did this twice loved it more please don't miss the joy

Awesome book

This book is so awesome,I has everything going for it.I loved the spirits and family that inherited the big old house,then had to fight a evil presence,it kept me up late reading and I had to make myself put it down. I am eagerly awaiting the next book in the series.

I have a new favorite author

Absolutely loved this book! I had never heard of this author before but since reading this one I have had to go look for and get every book she has written. She needs to get busy writing more!

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anker iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector with Retina Display and Easy Installation (Not Compatible with iPad Mini 4)